One of the best things I like about blogging is the chance at ‘meeting’ new people. As I’ve said in a few of my posts, I am a bit of a shy person at first, but once you get to know me and vice versa, you will find that I am pretty darn silly sometimes. I am outgoing and annoyingly happy and devoted (to anyone I care about). I have a heart of gold and I am very loyal. These attributes can’t be seen right off the bat because of my shy nature.
Anyway, since I started blogging about a year ago, I have found that I absolutely love it. I need not fear people’s responses because I can approve what gets put on my blog. I do try to keep it real, though.
Here, I have put together a ’roundup’ of blogs that I either find funny, endearing, heartwarming, real, or helpful to me. I have so many favorites, it’s hard to narrow it down, but…. here goes it…..(I’m allowing myself 5)
- the first one I will mention is Not Your Average Mom (this is one of the first blogs I started reading). I appreciate how she can tell it like it is. I admire that quality.
- the next one I want to mention is We Are THAT Family. Again, this was one of the first ones I started following. I appreciate the importance of faith for this family.
- The next one on my list is The Daddy Blitz. The very first post I read on this blog really snagged my heart. It made a lot of sense and it was very helpful. This blog offers sensible advice and/or perspective in a few areas, but my favorite is as a parent.
- Another one of my favorites is The Grizzle Grist Mill. Again, this blog offers heartfelt insight to raising children and seeking God. The posts are always so full of wisdom. I learn so much here.
- The last one I want to mention is Shells Shizzle. I love her blog because she is always so positive and encouraging which is something I believe the world needs. We need more kindness in the world, here you can find that.
For those listed, I thank you for your wisdom, words of encouragement, helpful tips, honesty, and kindness that you offer on your blogs. If you not listed and I follow you, don’t feel bad that you’re not listed because I learn from each of you as well or I wouldn’t be following you, so thank you, too. I am inspired by each and every one of you, mentioned or not 🙂