I don’t know about you, but sometimes, my faith gets shaky.
I start to question…….
When this happens, I delve into my prayer life. I say delve which may seem like I don’t have much of one, which is far from truth. I have a very strong prayer life, but when faith gets tested:
Stronger Prayer Sets My Sight Back on the Lord.
Through prayer, my frayed nerves get calm, my faith gets re-boosted, and I find solace in the quietness with God.
However, it’s not just prayer that accomplishes these feats.
Other ways that I can attain calm nerves, a boost in faith, and solace with God:
- Spending time in God’s word
- Plugging into spiritual music
- Slowing down to enjoy the many blessings in my life
- Having Bible study with my family and
- Soaking up some of God’s beauty in the outdoors.
Since music tends to list highly for so many people as a mood-enhancer, here’s a 10-song list of my go-to music when my life is off-kilter and chaos is reigning in my home:
- Hail Mary, Gentle Woman.
- Here I Am Lord.
- Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Make Me a Channel of Your Peace.
- One Bread One Body.
- Be Not Afraid.
- The Chaplet of Divine Mercy (in song).
- Eye on the Sky.
- Seek Ye First.
So, go ahead. Have a listen. I’m certain you will enjoy as much as I do and that you will find the solace you’re in search of. Of course, if it’s not solace you seek, these blessed songs will give you peace in your heart anyway.
Blessings to you on this beautiful day.